Red Oak News
- Join us for a Wine Dinner on April 9th in conjunction with Antioch Fine Wine & Liquors and featuring wines from Ironstone Vineyards. Wine tasting/Cocktail Reception starts at 6:30 with Dinner to follow. For more information visit our Events Page.
- Ever wish you could learn to create your favorite cocktails at home? Well now’s your chance! Our amazing bar manager Heidi Naef will be teaching a hands on class on a different cocktail on the 2nd Saturday afternoon of each month. To see which cocktail Heidi will be teaching each month and to purchase tickets visit our Events Page. Space is very limited so make sure you grab your tickets now!
- Starting in April we will be open for Brunch on Saturdays!
- Check out our write up on our featured partner this month Great Lakes Distillery. Located on our Partner Page.
- There is still time to redeem your Red Envelopes! Every envelope is a winner so make sure you bring that envelope in when you come and claim your prize.
Welcome to The Red Oak Restaurant, where you can enjoy carefully prepared locally fresh and seasonal cuisine served in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere. Firmly rooted in southeastern Wisconsin, The Red Oak celebrates the richness of the area by crafting dishes and cocktails from locally sourced produce and artisanal cheeses, beers and spirits.
We know the weeknights can be hectic and we’d like to help make Wednesday and Thursday a little easier, and sweeter! So we’ve put together a special menu at a special price for Wednesday and Thursday take-out, Gotta Run!